Come with us on to one of our vessels for a trip that you’ll remember forever.
Seize every moment and make a lifetime of breath taking memories with Aria Cruises.
“A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step” – Lao Tzu, Philosopher
Imagine this: You hop onto the boat, eager to set sail. Soon we head out into all things blue with endless views. For the next few hours, you can escape to another world, visit an island, look for marine life, go paddle boarding, eat delicious food, and watch a sunset like no other.
Brush aside your other weekend plans as our day and sunset cruises are an experience you don’t want to miss.
Catamaran boat cruises: Taking you on a memorable journey of the Redlands Coast
Brisbane’s awe-inspiring coastline is best seen from the water aboard our vessels Aria or Dream On.
Whether it is a casual day out with your family, quality time with friends or to celebrate a birthday, anniversary, engagement, and any other special occasion – we have a cruise for you.
While each experience is different for each guest, you can enjoy everything the magnificent Moreton Bay has to offer with Aria Cruises.
- A fun and affordable way to explore Moreton Bay
- An incredible time for first-timers and seasoned day-trippers
- We bring the stories of this lesser-known region to life
- Specially curated activities including boom netting, paddle boarding, beach cricket, island visits, aqua mats, and more
- Indulge in delicious food, which is included
- A variety of sailing options to suit everyone -private charters, sunset cruises, island tours, and Moreton Bay and Brisbane River cruises
- Learn all about the culture and history of the local lands and marine life
- We ensure a welcoming and inviting atmosphere that is unforgettable
This is what our Aria Cruises voyagers say★★★★★
Brisbane boat cruises: It’s for everyone and every occasion
- Various departure times to suit your timetable
- Seasonal sailing cruises available all year round
- Shore excursions to local islands
- Plus plenty of extras onboard
Book your next day trip out to Stradbroke Island, Peel Island, and St. Helena Island and set sail today.