The Great Sandy Straits Marina, Hervey Bay
- Per night POA
With Dream On’s Bareboat Charter experience you can now skipper your own boat!
Are you a seasoned sailor experienced enough to get out on the water and skipper your own boat?
Well, what are you waiting for? Our Bareboat Charters are open for business and just what you need to fuel your adventurous spirit.
Why a Bareboat Charter is the perfect choice for you
Skippered charters certainly are a unique experience, but so are bareboat charters! What’s a bareboat charter? A bareboat charter allows you to hire a boat that has no crew or provisions. Basically, you rent the vessel from us and take care of whatever else you need onboard!
You will need a license and the necessary boating skills. Before you set sail, we will show you around the vessel, conduct a safety briefing, and help you understand the procedures.
This is what you can expect with a Bareboat Charter:
- Hire our vessel Dream On for your preferred duration
- Map out your itinerary and route to your favourite destinations in Hervey Bay
- Your family, friends, and loved ones get an opportunity to have an exciting experience as your crew members.
- All the freedom, privacy, and time to bond that you wouldn’t get on a shared cruise
What’s included in the bareboat charter?
- Dining: Cutlery, cooking gear, plates, cups, serving ware, stove, barbeque, fridge, freezer, cleaning essentials
- On-board: Bathrooms, private changing areas, iPod dock, speakers, accommodation for up to 7 persons (2 double beds, 1 single bed, and a convertible saloon table)
- Safety: Fully equipped with the safety equipment in compliance with Australian Maritime Safety Authority’s commercial requirements and marine park permits
What to bring for your bareboat charter experience
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Bring your own drinks and food