Private Moreton Bay cruises for special events and occasions
Think back to the best birthday, anniversary, or special occasion you have ever had. What made it so memorable? Yummy food, a day at the beach, or a stylish and fun party with the people who matter most.
Our private cruises have these three situations covered -plus the added bonus that you’re onboard a catamaran with 360-degree views.
So step onboard your own private catamaran.
BY DAY: Enjoy the scenery and views across Moreton Bay and the lively island beaches as your boat sails the turquoise waters. Depending on your pleasure, you can walk an island, go boomnetting, relax on the aqua mat, sunbake on the beaches, frolic in the water or try your hand at stand-up paddle boarding.
AT TWILIGHT: We set sail to watch the sunset and its colourful displays. We call it sailing in paradise and it’s simply breathtaking! There is a range of catering and beverage packages for you to choose from, and a licensed bar onboard. We aim to make the experience and your event stress-free and memorable for everyone!
Why you should hire a private boat for your next party
- A party aboard one of our two vessels – Aria or Dream On – is extra special and designed to fit any occasion.
- It’s something different that will be remembered forever (like the wedding everyone talks about for years).
- Escape the ordinary life for a day or evening.
- Enjoy breathtaking, panoramic, and 360-degree views.
- Host an amazing experience for your guests while staying within your budget.
When’s your next celebration?
If you prefer to hire a private boat to sail away with your group, here are some of the events and celebrations we have hosted in the past:
- Hen’s nights –“Sail Before the Veil”
- Engagement parties
- Social meetups
- Corporate work functions
- Family gatherings
- Australia Day
- Brisbane’s Riverfire
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
What’s included in the private cruise party?
- Sailing experience
- “Will you Marry Me” sign attached to the Catamaran
- Groove to your favourite music playlist
- Open a tab at the bar
- Birthday cake -A complimentary drink per person-Yummy food
What to bring for your private charter
We take care of everything, however, what you need will depend on the type of cruise you organize:
- Ticket information
- Hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, walking shoes, swimmers, and towel (for day cruises)
The food menu for your private party
- Morning Tea – Biscuits, lamingtons, muffins, and seasonal fruit.
- Lunch – Garden salad, pasta salad, potato salad, Australian prawns, roast chicken, smoked leg ham, pastrami beef, tasty cheese, and fresh bread rolls.
- Afternoon Tea – Fruit, savoury biscuits, cheese, and a variety of meats.
- Beverages – Fully licensed bar available for drink purchases.
Ready to set sail? Let’s go!
The perfect venue for your party or celebration!
Make your celebration one that your guests will not forget! You can book a private or public cruise (depending on how big your party is) and celebrate in style! Perfect for both personal events or celebrating holidays, like Christmas! Our sailboat, Dream On, can hold up to 20 passengers.
Past Celebrated Occasions
Hens – Sail Before the Veil
Corporate Work Functions
New Years Eve