“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the harbor. Catch the winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” –H. Jackson Brown, Jr, Author
We are proud to share with you information about our nimble vessels Aria and Dream On that will take you where your adventure will unfold.
ARIA: Seawind 1160 Resort sailing catamaran
FUN FACT: Aria is an Italian word that has its roots in the Latin word “aer” meaning air. It means “treasure” in the Albanian language and “noble” in Persian.
“Five years ago, when we saw the new Seawind design of the 1160 Resort, we always knew we would call our vessel Aria” – Robert and Louise.
We are the first Seawind 1160 Resort in Queensland and the only one operating in the waters of Moreton Bay. Aria is a purpose-built sailing catamaran suitable for use for all occasions – and the newest addition to our fleet.
DID YOU KNOW: The Seawind 1160 Resort is an ideal and sought-after choice for day excursions and explorations. It makes activities like dolphin watching and island visits fun and easy.
Here are the 5 things you should know about our stylish new vessel, Aria:
- Accommodates up to 40 passengers and 3 crew members.
- Has a spacious, open, and unobstructed deck with a comfortable lounge area, seating, and tables.
- It is equipped with an ultra-modern sound system, including internal and external speakers that you can connect with your iPod
- Boom net -fun for all ages!
- The perfect venue for gatherings and celebrations
Dream On: Seawind 1000 sailing catamaran
Our founding vessel, Dream On is a spacious 10m Seawind 1000 sailing catamaran designed and built in Australia.
- Enjoyed for its stability and comfort on a bareboat getaway.
- Hosts up to 20 passengers and 2 crew members.
- Offers a sheltered saloon with cushioned seating and a view you will love.
- Trampolines in the bow area.
- Equipped with comfortable cabins and beds; you will feel welcome and relaxed
Both Aria and Dream One equipped with:
- A swim ladder that provides easy access to the sparkling bay waters.
- Aqua mats, stand-up paddleboards, beach games, and boom net.
- Modern bathrooms and a private changing area.
- An exquisite, “Instagrammable” setting to capture memorable moments.
Cruising with Aaron and Daniella, Winners of House Rules, Season 5
Thanks to The Great Day Out, Queensland’s top-notch lifestyle show, we had a wonderful opportunity to host the winners of House Rules Season 5 -Daniella and Aaron on our Island Tour.
Check out what our “great day out” was really like and what you can expect if you join one of our cruises.
Moreton Bay and Brisbane Cruises: An exceptional day out on the water
Choose from our most popular options:
Ready to set sail? Let’s go!
Take a look at our myriad of choices of Brisbane boat cruises and book yours today. If you have any special requirements, events, or questions, please get in touch by phoning 0487 441 618 or email us at [email protected]