Sail the picturesque waters of Moreton Bay and enjoy five hours of relaxing on the water and exploring nearby islands. Explore the best that Brisbane’s coastline has to offer and enjoy the perfect day out…
Cruise departure times: Departure times varies
Cruise length: 6 hours (2 hours on the island, 4 hours sailing)
Tour capacity: Maximum 20 passengers
Islands we visit: North Stradbroke Island
Food/beverage included: Buffet-style lunch and complimentary beverage
Witness majestic humpback whales from North Stradbroke Island!
Embark from Cleveland on a purpose-built sailing catamaran and enjoy a leisurely sail to North Stradbroke Island. Feast on a buffet lunch that includes roast chicken, beef, ham, cheese, pasta salad, bread rolls, garden salad, and a complimentary drink.
Once on the island, you are taken to Point Lookout’s sea gazing platform, where thousands of humpback whales pass by during their annual migration north, which starts sometime in May and goes through to July. The whales breed in the warmer waters during winter and then travel back south with their calves from August to October.
The North Gorge at Point Lookout is a 1 km walk that explores some of the most beautiful spots that Queensland’s coastline has to offer. The Gorge is home to many different types of Australian wildlife, such as kangaroos and koalas.
FOR A LIMITED SEASON ONLY: JUNE – SEPTEMBER
- Set sail for Stradbroke Island on the catamaran Dream On while listening to commentary about the local ecosystem by the qualified skipper.
- Disembark and take a bus to Point Lookout for land-based whale watching.
- Spend approximately two hours on land spotting whales as they migrate for the winter months.
- Feast on a buffet lunch with chicken, cold meats, pasta salad, garden salad, and bread rolls
- Includes a complimentary beer, wine, or soft drink
What to Bring
Comfy walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, water bottle, jacket and sunscreen.