- Child (0-12 years)
- Private Charter 20 Passenger Capacity
- Private Charter 40 Passenger Capacity
- 25% surcharge applies on Public Holidays
At a glance: St Helena Island Cruise
There’s more to Moreton Bay’s island history than you may think. Not far from Brisbane, and off the beaten path, is St Helena Island – also known as Australia’s Alcatraz.
While its 19th Century history, stories, and legends show us what life was like and how it has changed, the island is also home to extraordinary marine, bird, and plant life.
Ready to plan your island day trip?
What’s included in your day trip?
- Island visit
- Guided walking tour
- Morning tea
- Complimentary drink
What to bring with you
- Ticket information
- Hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses
- Comfortable walking shoes
The food options onboard this cruise
- Morning tea – Biscuits, lamingtons, muffins, and seasonal fruit.
- Lunch – Garden salad, pasta salad, potato salad, Australian prawns, roast chicken, smoked leg of ham, pastrami beef, tasty cheese, and fresh bread rolls.
- Beverages – A fully licensed bar available for drink purchases.
Ready to set sail? Let’s go!
Take a look at our myriad of choices of Brisbane and Moreton Bay boat cruises midday trips, and book yours today. If you have any special requirements, events or questions, please get in touch by phoning 0487 441 618 or email us at [email protected]