Stradbroke Island Tour
- Chid (0-12 years)
- Private Charter 30 Passenger Capacity
- 25% surcharge applies on Public Holidays
FAST FACT: North Stradbroke Island is home to six of the world’s seven species of marine turtles.
Looking for that ultimate antidote to the modern, busy, and crowded world, but want to still be close to home? Yet another natural wonder in Moreton Bay is North Stradbroke Island, affectionately known as Straddie.
Nature-lovers often find their calling at North-Stradbroke Island. Straddie, or Minjerribah as the indigenous Australians calls it, is also the second-largest sand island in the world.
There is plenty to keep you entertained on this trip, including humpback dolphins, turtles, seabirds to manta rays -and all just a few hours away from Brisbane.
DID YOU KNOW: Humpback whales can hold their breath for over half an hour!
What’s included in your day trip?
- Island visit
- Guided walking tour
- Morning tea
- Complimentary drink
- Visit North Gorge
- Visit Point Lookout
What to bring with you
- Ticket information
- Hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses
- Comfortable walking shoes
The food options onboard your island cruise
- Morning Tea – Biscuits, lamingtons, muffins, and seasonal fruit.
- Lunch – Garden salad, pasta salad, potato salad, Australian prawns, roast chicken, smoked leg ham, pastrami beef, tasty cheese, and fresh bread rolls.
- Beverages – A fully licensed bar available for drink purchases.
Ready to set sail? Let’s go!
Take a look at our myriad of choices of Brisbane and Moreton Bay boat cruises midday trips, and book yours today. If you have any special requirements, events or questions, please get in touch by phoning 0487 441 618 or email us at [email protected]